Hheeelllpp me!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hheeelllpp me!?

does anyone have a wiring harness? i need like the WHOLE damn thing.. basically a relay didnt shut off and a couple wires fried almost everything from the relays that are in front of my fuse box, to where the bundle goes behind the block, where is runs infront of the firewall before going into the computer..

I was thinking about just replacing each wire, but that means soldering like 30 - 40 wires and it doesn't really sound like much fun to me since i would have to follow each wire to where ever they're no longer fried, then resolder onto there.. i think it would just be easier to replace it.

any input would be appreciated if i am going about this in the wrong way..

p.s. it's the eta(if you didnt read my name :))

I can't help with a new harness, but yes, definitely replace the whole thing. It's easier. There might be other weird fried wires around. Through a miscommunication, I hooked up my strut tower ground to the battery block and it melted the ground wire to other wires (the casings really) in really random, not easily identifiable locations throughout the whole engine harness.

Good luck in the search.
    www.slapdashracing.com

Comment

yeah, that was basically what i was thinking. might as well replace with one that will be good.

to the e30 gods.. anyone know if a harness out of an 87 eta will work with mine? I have the 86 eta that has a production date of 5/86..

any help is greatly appreciated..

Comment

Originally posted by '86 325e View Post
        yeah, that was basically what i was thinking. might as well replace with one that will be good.

to the e30 gods.. anyone know if a harness out of an 87 eta will work with mine? I have the 86 eta that has a production date of 5/86..

any help is greatly appreciated..
        Not sure if it'd do but i have a harness out off a 90 325i for sale.
        '90 325Ic, 5spd, bone stock...other than springs and xdrilled rotors.

Comment

Working...
        X