Security systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Security systems

So my neighbor got her car broken into yesterday and it was the deciding factor for me to get some security for my E30. I'm having trouble finding a system for my '84. Anyone got suggestions? I don't mind spending the money to have a pro do the installation. Should I just go to Car Toys and have them build me a system? Any help helps. Thanks!
    -Joe

Negative.

Negative Batman DO NOT GO TO CAR TOYS. You will over pay for something you can have our resident expert StereoInstaller1 do for you ... He did mine and did it well ... PM him and he can give you the skinny.

Note: I don't have a problem with cartoys or any other installer Luke just knows these cars like the back of his hand and his work is top notch.

Gerta
    Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

10-4 Um... Robin? Ha... thanks my friend. I was hoping someone would know someone that knows E30s. Car toys has done all my sound stuff so far but yeah... they are not the best with custom stuff. So basically pitting anything new into a 26 year old car. :) Appreciate the reply.
      -Joe

Comment

ive heard good things about united auto security. they are pretty dedicated for BMW alarm systems

Comment

Originally posted by bmwstephen View Post
          ive heard good things about united auto security. they are pretty dedicated for BMW alarm systems
          Thanks boss
          -Joe

Comment

Hmmmm. How about a full alarm, keyless entry AND remote start (yes, 100% safe for your manual transmission) for $250, installed?

Only thing is you have to take pictures while I do the install.

I need to make a tutorial so if you can take pics, you get $100 off.

Luke

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Working...
            X