Subwoofer Box Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a TON of 4" port tubes.

If anyone wants them with a box, let me know.

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Bumping this one more time

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
        i think it looks sweet. how does it sound ?
        Sounds just as good as no seat or an armrest seat. I did it after listening to the setup with the seat out. I couldn't go back to the way it sounded with the seat in, plus the vinyl was slapping a bit.
        "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
        -----------------------------------------
        91 318is Turbo Sold
        87 325 Daily driver Sold
        06 4.8is X5
        06 Mtec X3
        05 4.4i X5 Sold
        92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
        90 325i Sold
        97 328is Sold
        01 323ci Sold
        92 325i Sold
        83 528e Totaled
        98 328i Sold
        93 325i Sold

Comment

you going to pm me back about this IDmax thing or what?

Comment

Originally posted by DrMcDave View Post
            you going to pm me back about this IDmax thing or what?
            was waiting on YOUR PM!

So, YGPM

Closing SOON!

Comment

I am assuming you wouldn't be willing to share your dimensions? I wan't to do something unique, but would like the base dimensions!

Comment

How much would it be total (10" box) if I did the deposit deal?

Comment

Originally posted by GunMetalGrey View Post
                  I am assuming you wouldn't be willing to share your dimensions? I wan't to do something unique, but would like the base dimensions!
                  Well, every bit of this design has been shared, dissected and discussed ad infinitum here.

Except for the measurements of the front panel, as I only have templates, plus you can hijack the idea from the pics in one of the build threads.

If you have any design questions, post'em up. Lots of guys here are knowledgeable, not just me...but I am the only 30 year veteran professional installer on any of the boards that I know of.
                  Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                  How much would it be total (10" box) if I did the deposit deal?
                  Sorry, Unclefucker, the deal is done. No more boxes until I get the E34 on the road, the S50 swapped into my E30, Kims E30 straightened, bodyworked, painted and sold, then ANOTHER E34 bought and refurbished...plus I have to build a kitchen table, shelving in the basement, build a deck for the back yard, new home theater speakers and a new entertainment system, storage for vinyl...well, you get the idea, right?

Closing SOON!

Comment

Awhaaa? I thought you were bumping a sale thread.

Oh well, these are a steal at any price. I've got no problem waiting for the next build.

Comment

What kind of speakers are you going to build for your house? I keep looking at partsexpress thinking of buying a kit or something. I'm not big into design but I like building things.

I'm sure even the cheapest kits blow away most of the manufactured overpriced crap that is floating around.

Comment

bumping this thread. When you are ready to build some more in a few weeks I am down for one.
                        Team Hybrids

Comment

This thing is bitchin'.

Comment

nice. what sub are you going to use?

Comment

Looking at the sticking in the background I would say Focal maybe
                              Tri color fabric for sale here!
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=105922

Comment

Not sure on sub choice yet. I'm a bit of a JBL fan so I've been thinking of a P1022.

Comment

Working...
                                X