• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Korbee View Post
    Hey Luke,
    Would you be able to post to Australia?

Korbee
    Wow...a first post! Korbee, I have no freaking clue about that. Maybe we can see if we can get about 8 guys together and do shipping like that? Could you do a little research and see if you can find the best way to ship from here?

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
      Wow...a first post! Korbee, I have no freaking clue about that. Maybe we can see if we can get about 8 guys together and do shipping like that? Could you do a little research and see if you can find the best way to ship from here?
      Goes to show how awesome your product is! First thing he does on r3v is want ur box...

Comment

I just wanted to bump this thread for Luke cuz he makes bad ass boxes!!

And I also love the fact that Lee was being a huge dumbass and as soon as he found out he was being a fucking idiot he never came back to respond to this thread. Lmfao.
        ***Affordable Powder Coating Here:***
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post2074588
        *** Bay Area/NorCal Fender Rolling Here: ***
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...29#post1989029

***If you've ever bought anything from/dealt with me please add feedback!!:
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=137611***

Thank You!

Comment

Hey,
          Yeah okay i'll do the research, just need to know the dimensions and final weight of the whole package?

And lol yeah my first post :S, been hanging around unseen for a while now!

Korbee
          -Korbee

Comment

OK, so they are slanted on the front, so depthe is 10" at the bottom, 4" at the top, then 26" wide and 15" tall. Weight is 35 pounds...sorry for the all US specs, I don't feel like converting as I am fucking beat. This E34 is still kicking my ass, but I have so much shit fixed its unreal.

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Hey all,
              Okay so postage is about $196 US... that's too much for me sorry :S

Korbee
              -Korbee

Comment

Thanks for all your help Luke, the system sounds awesome!
                Teaser pic

More to come! Still gotta put my back seat in and take better pictures.

Comment

i want one sooooooo bad!

Originally posted by AbsorbantNut
                  Lol, you guys just jumped on him, that's the r3v I know.
                  say's alot about this forum.

Comment

Why did you bump a 2 year old thread just to say you want a subwoofer box?

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
                      Why did you bump a 2 year old thread just to say you want a subwoofer box?
                      Look at his tailpipes, do you really have to ask?

Comment

LOL!!! good answer Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                          Look at his tailpipes, do you really have to ask?
                          sounds better then what you got

Comment

I HIGHLY doubt that. lol

Comment

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Originally posted by AbsorbantNut View Post
                                each car to their own, sounds good to me, looks good to me, i personally don't give a fuck about your opinions, and it's sad that a forum is praised because someone tries to be indifferent and gets "jumped" on.

Comment

Working...
                                X