Removing 13 button OBC possible trade for analog clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing 13 button OBC possible trade for analog clock

How hard is it to remove the 13 buttong OBC without cutting the wires? If/when I can get it out, anyone interested in a trade? I'm looking for a good working analog clock and pigtail.

Reason why I am taking it out is becuase its not hooked up to my S50 so I might as well remove it and put something there that works. The screen works fine no imperfections.
    95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
    Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
    LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

its not hard at all you will have to remove the hvac panel, cluster aside from that here is a quick run down remove hvac panel remove four screws securing it to the hvac panel disconnect harness from obc and cluster it might also have a connection that goes into the glovebox area is so remove that one aswell then you will have to remove the knee pad and there will be some more connections there unplug them and then just run the harness down it does go behind the air duct and is connected to the dash at several points disconnect them and carefull pull it down through the bottome of the drivers side or through the cluster area hope this sorta helps
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    PNW vulture pm me for parts
    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

I will trade my mint analog clock for your 12 button obc + wiring
      Originally posted by kendogg
      Don't know, but the E90 wasn't designed from the ground-up intending to be a racecar like the E30 was.
      OG RACECAR

Comment

Working...
      X