Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kinvodA View Post
    What would be the right kind of five channel amp? I'm tempted to sell my
    Alpine deck and do this. Just need the amp. How do you get the signal from the own deck to the amp?
    Go read about the LC8i, that should answer your questions... and your amps will work fine, that statement was aimed at people who have stock systems.

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

My local best buy had FM modulators marked down from 40 bucks to 2.99, I think it was a mistake, but it works awesome and sounds just like what your looking for. I just have my 1st preset set to the required channel and thats what I press when i plug in my ipod.

Comment

With this stupid Kenwood headunit in here I dont care about and is free with the car, I can just do the IPbus converter right? If the headunit has cd changer controls..

Then just get an rca to 3.5mm converter cable?

Comment

Yes, get the aftermarket ones, they are dirt cheap generally.

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
            Yes, get the aftermarket ones, they are dirt cheap generally.
            Cool thanks.

Also, I think I want to give the Infinity Basslink a try. Will report back with a new thread on how I mount it, and my review.

Comment

ipod + anything = fail

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                Cool thanks.

Also, I think I want to give the Infinity Basslink a try. Will report back with a new thread on how I mount it, and my review.
                Anyone you know local have one of my boxes? I have sent a few to Tennessee.

When you compare it to the Infinity, you will cry. Mine is smaller, does not make your car rattle, sounds 1000X better with less power and a cheap woofer.

Basslink is fine in a hatch/SUV/whatever, but a poor choice in a sedan, IMO.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Working...
                X