Rear windows and cluster issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear windows and cluster issue

Trying to fix this issue but I don't have much free time anymore and a list of car shit I need to do.

1. Rear windows do not work at all. Switches light up, sunroof works fine and fronts work as they should. I've toggled both unmarked buttons on the center console which I believe is the circuit breaker and child safety but no results. I just doubt its a motor/regulator issue if both are not working.

edit: rear window switches don't light. Not sure what this means.

2. Left side of the cluster doesn't light up. Annoying because I can't see how fast I'm going at night. Now that side never lights up but for a couple months it was intermittent turning off for a couple days and on for a couple days at random. Haven't seen any bulbs that intermittently die and come back so what should I look for when I pull the cluster?
    Last edited by 99em1; 06-14-2011, 08:16 PM.

Update to this confusing ass problem. So apparently driving on a really bumpy road that rattled everything got the cluster backlighting to work again, as it always seemed to do but this time I noticed it made the rear passenger side window work again too.

Couple days later its back to its old ways. Seriously any clue?

Comment

Working...
    X