Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vert wanted to "Model" a new sub box (PNW, duh)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vert wanted to "Model" a new sub box (PNW, duh)

Guys, I need a 'vert to use as a model for a rear seat delete and subwoofer box for all you 'vert people. The plan is fairly simple: a "thin" woofer, either 10" or 12" centered in what would now be your back seat, and 2 small cubbies (like an RX7) on the floor. Optionally, these cubbbies would lock and unlock with the car, electrically.

My intent is pretty much "OE Plus", you can find pictures of my style of work all over this forum, or I can link you to more, until I get some work posted on my website.

I will need the car for roughly 4 hours initially, then as the box is finished, I will need it for several "test-fit" sessions.

I would prefer to NOT keep your car here, so someone who lives close would be ideal, and more ideal if you wanted to have this particular type of install.

NO modifications will happen to your car AT ALL, as part of the plan here is being able to install this "kit" without any changes at all to the car.

Please let me know if you are interested in this. I would prefer to get the car immediately after the Picnic. Possibly time to build one out of cardboard (4 hours or so) but I am pretty buried at the moment, so timing may be difficult.

Before anyone asks, no, it would not be "free", but a substantial discount is available.

Thanks!
    Luke Fisher
    GermanAudioSpecialties

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

I definitely would do this if I was near. some one plz dooooooo

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
    Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
    I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

You finally decided to do it.
      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Gotta do it, too many requests.

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

im starting to see alot of vert talk this week. Sup with that...

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
            im starting to see alot of vert talk this week. Sup with that...
            Topless season?

Closing SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
              Topless season?
              could be , i like that :giggle:

Comment

Paging Josh H...

Comment

Man I would be down but I'm a little far and my vert isn't out of storage yet.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Josh, you wanna work something out, we can.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Well I still need new front tires, alignment, and deq so if probably wont be until July but if you haven't found anything by then let me know.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

do it!

Comment

Oh please do it

Comment

SOON! I finally have a vert to model with...get your deposit monies ready.

I am building on a "deposit only" basis at this point.

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

Working...
                            X