PNW: Need some Electrical work done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PNW: Need some Electrical work done?

You guys all know I do car audio installation stuff, alarms and remote starts and all that too...but I would like to do a bit more electrical repair.

If you need a project completed, major or minor issues solved, hit me up.

Anything from "un-hacking" a lame 24V swap harness that has the check engine light installed under the hood to auxillary fan wiring, whatever. Race car stuff too, fire suppression systems, custom panels, Driver Cooling systems, literally anything.

I hope my reputation speaks for itself about the quality of my work, and you guys all know how important my reputation is to me. You know you will get the best quality I can give you within your budget, all the way to Concours level.

I am very well equipped and can move things around in my schedule to fit your needs. I can and will do mobile work (no big stereo jobs mobile, unless I have a full shop at my disposal) but be prepared to pay extra for travel time.

You can find me here via PM, or add "@gmail.com" to my username, or use the FB link below.

Thanks!
    Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Gotta keep this on top. I need some work!

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

I don't have a picture right now, but Luke made us a fully loaded subwoofer box for our outdoor speaker system. Two 12" woofers in a sealed and fully weatherized. Met all expectations!

He offers a diverse array of services.
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

How about one touch window switch kits, drop-in ready?

Comment

Originally posted by CabrioPunk View Post
          How about one touch window switch kits, drop-in ready?
          No, no thanks. Looking for some LOCAL work. I need to keep my work diverse or I get stagnant. I fart dust as it is, I cannot let it get worse.

Closing SOON!

Comment

The 24v car im building right now has a fairly integrated Clifford system that I feel may cause problems. If I need it all removed I will let you know.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

if you're ever in New England I'd like some professional help tuning my system, I have no patience for it and want it to sound pretty good from someone else, then I can make minor tweaks to my liking, but I dont have time to get the whole thing sorted out
              1991 318is ---230K - DD
              1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
              so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
                The 24v car im building right now has a fairly integrated Clifford system that I feel may cause problems. If I need it all removed I will let you know.
                Dude, that is like a 20 minute job you can handle yourself. If you get stuck, just give me a call. If you want, I can hit you up next time I am in the 'couv, should be a week or three.

Closing SOON!

Comment

I want to run two stock aux fans could you help with that
                  Originally posted by bmwm42
                  PNW vulture pm me for parts
                  Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                    I want to run two stock aux fans could you help with that
                    Go with the later curved-blade ones.
                    Originally posted by Gruelius
                    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I just mounted a stock AUX fan on custom brackets for Erik on the early black S50 car, with no A/C condenser. I used aluminum strips to make brackets which bolted in and use the fan's stock rubber anti-vibration mounts.

We decided to jumper the A/C switch to high speed as a controller, as the shitty wiring on the motor install had the switch wiring unfinished, and we did not have time or budget to fix the fan switch properly...plus the damn switch is bad anyway.

So his stock AUX fan directly on the radiator has been flawless so far. He gets in heavy traffic and just turns it on, no worries. I think I charged him $100 or so, total.

And yes, it was a later curved one.

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

I have later curved ones now one that for my AC and the other replacing the stock cluth style. I mounted it to the fan shroud but can only run one at time I'd like the other connected to a toggle switch for when I'm in heavy traffic to have no problem keeping the car and my AC cold.
                        Originally posted by bmwm42
                        PNW vulture pm me for parts
                        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

No worries! I will be in PDX roughly the 10th, got a huge party the 8th in Springtucky.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Sent u a pm luke

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                              Dude, that is like a 20 minute job you can handle yourself. If you get stuck, just give me a call. If you want, I can hit you up next time I am in the 'couv, should be a week or three.
                              Its like a cancer though. Its in every nook and cranny and I dont know where the system ends and the car starts. I will probably be hitting you up about a full E30 stereo system sometime this winter though. A car we bought for my sister has one of your systems and it sounds amazing.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                              X