convertibles, custom rear speaker enclosure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well for 500$
    i could not only buy the materials to make some of my own....

I could actually buy all the tools necessary too.

i think id make mine out of rattlesnake hide.

Comment

Sexy time!

We need a part number, see what Bluntie can do.

If they are $500, I may see if I can build a mold so I can do them in fiberglass. Sure seems like a hell of a bunch of work when the rears don't really need any help...if you have one of my cabby subs. BTW, they are just about to be officially released, so if you are interested, shoot me an email at salesATgermanaudiospecialtiesDOTcom

Luke

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Luke, make these too I'll take dos sets

Comment

John, in the near-ish future we will be equipped with tools to make door pods, but we need the space first. I'll be completing my cnc router and building a vacuum forming machine.

Comment

here's the rackless amps, thinking of usem metal spacers to help decipate heat to body.
            perfect placement as it replaces old lead weight.

lost almost zero cargo space :)

Luke, I'm running a yellow batt with the 3 amps, but now adding the big thing.
            should I add cap's ? have this stinger and the one that came with big amp.

wires not complety done yet,
            wondering if i have to run new ones or can i get away wth extending them., not the Sub's ones.

got to hide cables.

they replace lead weight, no harm done :)

Comment

Bump.... Can we get some of these made?

Comment

Originally posted by fporro View Post
                here's the rackless amps, thinking of usem metal spacers to help decipate heat to body.
                perfect placement as it replaces old lead weight.

lost almost zero cargo space :)

Luke, I'm running a yellow batt with the 3 amps, but now adding the big thing.
                should I add cap's ? have this stinger and the one that came with big amp.

wires not complety done yet,
                wondering if i have to run new ones or can i get away wth extending them., not the Sub's ones.

got to hide cables.

they replace lead weight, no harm done :)

What are/we’re all those amps powering?! Where’s the subs?! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My guess is there was a front stage amp, a rear stage and, and what the 3rd smaller monoblock is for I donk know. The 1000 was for the subs i assume

Comment

I have a black rear pair I’m considering selling. Had a pair custom made for my black interior Mtech vert. Pm for more info and pics.

Comment

Working...
                    X