Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smooth View Post
    You talking regular here or big bruddah version? :O
    The Big Bruddah will be there, but so will every other type of box we offer, with the exception of the E30 Touring. What I really REALLY want to get done is the E4610/amp rack and the 10 channel passive crossover.

Those 2 products are what will take us to the next level.

In the meantime, we have sold out the first run of these and are starting on the second run immediately. If you want one of these, please contact me. We have so little space that we simply cannot have inventory hanging around, so we generally only build what is pre-sold.

Yeah, it sucks, we are trying to get more space. One thing at a time, right?

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

First run is sold out, 2 sold on the second run already.

If you are thinking about this, do it now or wait until we do these again.

Don't let the tutorial scare you, we are here to help.

Luke

August R3VLimited Special: E3012 "V3" box: $225 shipped

Tutorials: Killer $500 Stereo | E30 Vert Dual 8'' Box Installation | E3010 Amp Rack Installation | Radio Wiring and Amp Bypass

Comment

For the guys interested in the Big Brother vert system:
        The current 1508 from DD VS the new 2508
        Attached Files

Comment

How long is the introductory price going to last?

Or more importantly, what's the cash in hand price going to be at bimmerfest for them?
          Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

I got mine in the mail the other day. The holes for the port tubes aren't pre-cut - I assume this is because the install won't allow a standard location?

Also, are the amp racks not happening for these? I was under impression that it was included in my price.
            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
              I got mine in the mail the other day. The holes for the port tubes aren't pre-cut - I assume this is because the install won't allow a standard location?

Also, are the amp racks not happening for these? I was under impression that it was included in my price.
              First post says box is 179 and rack is 179. Mine should be waiting for me when I get home this weekend, not sure when I'll have a chance to install though, still need to buy amp, woofers and wires, and probably a head unit...

Comment

Originally posted by Mossman View Post
                First post says box is 179 and rack is 179. Mine should be waiting for me when I get home this weekend, not sure when I'll have a chance to install though, still need to buy amp, woofers and wires, and probably a head unit...
                Yep, paid for both.
                "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post

I am assuming you didn't bother to see how this installs into your car.

The port tubes do not go on the box at all. They go in your car...after you cut holes in the rear for it.

I got mine last week. Cannot wait to get it installed.

Jay

Comment

Message sent.
                    sigpic
                    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by dunebuggyjay View Post
                      I am assuming you didn't bother to see how this installs into your car.

The port tubes do not go on the box at all. They go in your car...after you cut holes in the rear for it.

I got mine last week. Cannot wait to get it installed.

Jay
                      I saw it but apparently failed to comprehend it. My brain is still in coupe land where a single layer of sheet metal lays between the cabin and trunk.

Comment

Bump!

Tutorials: Killer $500 Stereo | E30 Vert Dual 8'' Box Installation | E3010 Amp Rack Installation | Radio Wiring and Amp Bypass

Comment

John T, are those DD subs the sub recommended for the "big brother" 12'' vert setup? I've been wondering which subs I should buy for when I get this done, but am not really sure. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCtrain View Post
                            John T, are those DD subs the sub recommended for the "big brother" 12'' vert setup? I've been wondering which subs I should buy for when I get this done, but am not really sure. Thanks!
                            Dude, those are 8" woofers!!

Comment

I came here interested in a vert box, but now i think im going to wait ;)

Comment

Originally posted by TheCtrain View Post
                                Yes these are the recommended 2508's, don't let the compact frame fool you!!!! One of these will easily out play and out perform a common 12" with the proper power of about 1k Rms each

Comment

Working...
                                X