Headunit Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headunit Options

I'm suppose to research a headunit for my little sister's car for Christmas. I'd like to get her something that is "Ipod ready." I've always liked Alpine stuff, any audio buffs have any different options for entry level headunits. It will be going in a 2000 Ford Taurus.

The entry level Alpine that is Ipod ready is the CDA-9847. Let me know some other options.

Give her cash towards a drivable car.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

All Alpines are iPod ready, whether it be the simple aux-in plug, or the whole $100 system of theirs. Stay away from Pioneer. I'd suggest the entry level Alpine or step it up to the 9851.

Comment

Originally posted by permit
        All Alpines are iPod ready, whether it be the simple aux-in plug, or the whole $100 system of theirs. Stay away from Pioneer. I'd suggest the entry level Alpine or step it up to the 9851.
        Alpine, hands down. I've had 2 over the past few years and they are great. The iPod interface (for an extra $100) is cool too, because it displays the menus on the headunit itself. Just shove the 'pod in the glovebox.

Comment

I am very interested in the Alpine ipod setup, looks like the best way to go.

Comment

ALPINE ALPINE ALPINE!!!!!!!! no doubt
            1989 Turbo 325is
            87 ETA Dinan Stg 2

Comment

Working...
            X