Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarx
    replied
    A little off topic - I have done some searching, can't find a really good answer to this.

I have a 90 E30, premium sound, 10" lukebox, Planet Audio AC1800.5 amp, and a 4 Channel headunit ( jvc kdx50-bt)

I finished up installing most of my interior this weekend, and now I'm starting to wonder about the HU. Will I see notable gains by going with a 6 RCA out (dedicated sub out) vs 4 RCA out in the HU? Everything is wired up/installed, just haven't had a chance to fire this all up.
    Last edited by Sarx; 02-05-2013, 05:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Originally posted by Cynical 1 View Post
    StereoInstaller1 - you have a PM about a shipped price for a 10" box.
    Sweet, thanks! I will get answers out shortly, there are a few PMs I need to get to. This whole "full time job" nonsense is really getting old, I hope I can come back to G.A.,S. full time soon!

Luke

Leave a comment:

• Cynical 1
    replied
    StereoInstaller1 - you have a PM about a shipped price for a 10" box.

Leave a comment:

• mentaleeill
    replied
    just ordered a 12" box for my birthday present to myself. can't wait to get it.

Leave a comment:

• Danny
    replied
    Luke, looking to purchase a box from you for my girlfriend's car in a few weeks. Anyway I can also get the sub and amp from you? I'd like to support a r3ver.

Leave a comment:

• e30moneypit
    replied
    I cant wait for my e3910 to come in. Finally going to have some decent bump in my e39.

Leave a comment:

• Justin B
    replied
    Porting entirely through the rear seat in the middle for the port locations? What about the foam removal trick? Have the rear seat back installed, and trace the hole onto the foam from the trunk. Use that line to cut with a razor blade about half way through the foam, then peel it out carefully. Anything more than that would be some real work, especially if you're trying to get the port tubes unobstructed through the rear seat (or just get a ski-pass seat!) If that's the case, I'd mark where the bottom of the seat is, put the box in, mark where the port tube holes are in the ski-pass on a piece of cardboard that is lined up where the bottom of the seat would be, and transfer that onto the foam of the seat. Then try to cut through the foam cleanly. On the vinyl side cut an X, and you may be able to use the plastic port tube ends from the box through the seat if you line it up right.

Leave a comment:

• R3Z3N
    replied
    Bought another rear tan perforated vinyl back seat to port as my MMats M600 and 10" P3.0 need more air to breathe. What's the best way to port the seat cleanly?

Leave a comment:

• agent
    replied
    Originally posted by Justin B View Post
    There's a link in the 5 series for sale forum here about the e3910's...
    I did miss that - thanks Justin.

Leave a comment:

• Justin B
    replied
    I'm working on updating the site in the next couple of days, there's a bit that needs to be changed.

There's a link in the 5 series for sale forum here about the e3910's, and on our facebook.
    Link on r3v - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275388
    Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/germanaudiospecialties

Leave a comment:

• agent
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
    E39 10" Subwoofer Boxes now in stock!
    Where? The E39 image on the GAS website isn't linked. Did I miss the thread?

Leave a comment:

• StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
    Do you have a 10" E28 box?
    Nossir, we do not.

Leave a comment:

• Twelvizm
    replied
    Do you have a 10" E28 box?

Leave a comment:

• StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Originally posted by e30moneypit View Post
    my money wants to visit you soon! crank out that e39 box so you can have my monies
    Do me a favor and get a pic of your trunk to support@germanaudiospecialties.com

We are that close to being done...it looks excellent so far!

Luke

Leave a comment:

• e30moneypit
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
    Yeah? Hows your schedule? Wanna come visit?

my money wants to visit you soon! crank out that e39 box so you can have my monies

Leave a comment:

Working...
X