New E39 10" Subwoofer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New E39 10" Subwoofer

Hey guys, just a quick note to let you know we now offer an E39 design.

Here is a pic of the test fit:

This does require metal cutting if you have a standard back seat, but the woofer and ports come through the ski pass. As in all of our designs, 100% of the bass is sealed into the cabin. This provides far better sound quality, much higher efficiency and to some, the biggest bonus of all: NO RATTLES.

So, as soon as we have better pics, we will get some up. They will be fully upholstered either in black for the upcoming amp rack or in factory match gray.

Here is the deal: we are doing an initial run of 12 at a discounted price of $200 plus shipping. After this initial run, we will be showing these on our site at $239.

We are building these as we speak and will be shipping this coming week.

Please feel free to PM either me or JustinB or email us at sales AT germanaudiospecialties.com if you have questions.

Thanks!
    Luke Fisher
    German Audio Specialties
    Last edited by StereoInstaller1; 01-12-2013, 10:06 PM.

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Good morning bump!

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

I'll have some pictures of the outside of the box without carpet in a few, but for now here are some basic outside dimensions to help you get an idea what sort of trunk real estate is used (Rough dimensions, and taken without carpet) :
      Width: 32 1/4"
      Height: 15"
      Depth: 11 1/4" (Bottom) 4 1/2" (Top)

Comment

A couple additional pictures of the box ready for carpet:

Comment

Finished and installed pics soon!

Closing SOON!

Comment

finished and installed pics coming later today (tuesday) Ill be heading up there in about 9 hours to get one of these in my car. The test fit pic is in my trunk, and trust me, there is TONS of trunk space left. Ill bring my camera along and get some pics and get them posted up asap.

Comment

Thanks Keith!!!

We just upholstered the first box, and crossed our fingers his woofer would fit. It is an older JL W3, and it does! Just. No wiggle room, but it fits in beautifully. Sounds amazing, too!

...but we would expect nothing less!

More pictures coming soon!

Comment

32 inches of trunk space is left behind the box!

Comment

Here's some pictures for you guys. Thanks a lot Keith for taking these!

Seconds after being finished:

Lots of trunk space left, proof!

At the back of the box:

At a JL 10W3 tightly nestled into the ski-pass hole. The port tubes are at the top of the ski-pass hole, if this picture were taken at a slightly steeper angle it would show they are not blocked:

Comment

No the ports are not blocked at all. Ill try and remember to grab a picture of that tomorrow and toss it up. This thing truly sounds awesome. You'd never guess its only seeing around 300 watts. Its so freakin awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by keith2 View Post
                      No the ports are not blocked at all. Ill try and remember to grab a picture of that tomorrow and toss it up. This thing truly sounds awesome. You'd never guess its only seeing around 300 watts. Its so freakin awesome!
                      *like*

Closing SOON!

Comment

Guys, we do have a couple of these in stock now. If your 5'er needs some love, lets talk!

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

Max depth for sub?hopin to use a spare 10w6. Shipped to 78258? Paypal ready within minutes
                          Last edited by e30moneypit; 01-21-2013, 04:53 AM.

Comment

I doubt a w6 will fit. My first gen w3 is a tight fit. If you can, pick up Lukes recommended sub which is the infinity reference 1062. Its like $60 and is an amazing little sub for what it is. Im gonna yank my w3 out and pick one up myself (this tired w3 is ready for retirement lol)

Comment

Was this integrated into the existing factory audio?
                              Originally posted by kronus
                              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Working...
                              X