Cheap component speakers? Check these out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap component speakers? Check these out

As most of you know, I judge by what I see, not the sticker on the box.

These have a far better crossover than most and that is what most consider the important part. These use Mylar caps and look way better than average.

$50 a set is pretty cheap IMO. Maybe not he best deal I have ever posted, but should be pretty damn impressive.

I got no horse in this race, just passing on a deal.

GL and HTH,
    Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Do you know if they fit well without modification in the rear deck of a premium speaker e30?

Comment

Thanks man, thats a great deal!

I have a non-premium system now, would these be much of an upgrade to put up front, locating the tweeter at the mirror in the premium factory location?
      '91 318is, S50 swap, Bilsteing/H&R race, Recaro SRD, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by madsedan View Post
        Thanks man, thats a great deal!

I have a non-premium system now, would these be much of an upgrade to put up front, locating the tweeter at the mirror in the premium factory location?
        If you have a subwoofer, yes. Expect some midbass, but not in line with the Premium mid

Remember, there are not many choices in that size...

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

Originally posted by Pino View Post
          Do you know if they fit well without modification in the rear deck of a premium speaker e30?
          No clue, the rear PS housings can be a pain...but Premiums are likely better sounding anyway if they are in good shape.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Working...
          X