E30 subwoofers in stock NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
    LOL...the folding seat box will be easily removable and will have the dreaded terminal cups, even though I hate them.
    Hahahaha! I hate them too.

I was going to use a XLR plug for the speaker connector; was even gonna rig up the remote turn-on for the sub amp through the plug so that when the sub box is un-plugged the sub amp would be turned off...

Nürburgring info

Comment

I used a Dean's Ultra Plug on my box in my touring.

W. S. Deans, home to the Ultra Plug®, the original T Plug, provides for low-resistance power-connection solutions ranging from 2 pin to 8 pin. Available for use in RC cars through industrial applications since 1955. Connect with our Ultra-Wire or Wet Noodle Wire for the ultimate in flexibility and durability.

Very low resistance, self cleaning contacts and small in size. They are normally used for RC cars and can handle a LOT of amperage. Generally use 12ga wire with them. I also like that they don't have a catch, so if I forget to pull it apart when pulling the box out, it will just come unplugged. It also leaves a shielded connector in the car, instead of just bare speaker wires.

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
        I used a Dean's Ultra Plug on my box in my touring.

W. S. Deans, home to the Ultra Plug®, the original T Plug, provides for low-resistance power-connection solutions ranging from 2 pin to 8 pin. Available for use in RC cars through industrial applications since 1955. Connect with our Ultra-Wire or Wet Noodle Wire for the ultimate in flexibility and durability.

Very low resistance, self cleaning contacts and small in size. They are normally used for RC cars and can handle a LOT of amperage. Generally use 12ga wire with them. I also like that they don't have a catch, so if I forget to pull it apart when pulling the box out, it will just come unplugged. It also leaves a shielded connector in the car, instead of just bare speaker wires.
        Wow, those are cool! Do they make a panel mount version?

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Guys, bumping this...LOTS of E30 subwoofer boxes in stock!

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

Dammit Luke, I read the title and got all excited... I thought you were carrying the subs themselves!
            Originally posted by kronus
            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
              Wow, those are cool! Do they make a panel mount version?
              They do not make a panel mount. You saw this connector on my box. You commented "Awe, look at the cute little connector." lol

Comment

Kids, dont forget...we have these in stock, ready to go!

Closing SOON!

Comment

Working...
                X