Where does this connector plug go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where does this connector plug go?

I took my airbox out the other day and noticed there was a random connector just hanging out. Was told it was a oil sensor of some sort but I cannot figure out where to plug it in at.
    Could someone shed some light on this as to where this plugs into, I cannot find out from looking around the area.
    Thanks

Its right behind the alternator just dangling :/

My oil light is on the panel by the rearview mirror as well.

Based on the location of the plug, and the fact that the light is on, I'm going to go with the oil level sensor, in the pan, next to the dipstick.

Comment

I will go out and check again, the area is so tight and has low visibility. If anyone can provide pics it may help my brain compute it. BRB and thanks!

Comment

Ok, I looked by the dip stick with the help of my cell phones flash light.
        The connector still didn't have any plug in to connect that i could find BUT I did find this plug under the area of the dip stick with a wire coming out, and it looked broke with some tape around it.

Comment

That looks like it should have been that connector. It looks me it's a motronic 1.0 sensor, and a motronic 1.1/1.3 harness.

Or the connector broke off. It's hard to tell from that picture.

Comment

Yeah that end up by my hand is just some tape wrapped around the end. So i need the part that going into the area at the bottom so I can plug that lone connector into?
            What is the part specifically? (is it a o2 sensor?)
            Sorry about the pics, some stuff in the way in that tight area.
            Last edited by R1ckM; 07-28-2013, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X