Low beams and speakers stopped working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low beams and speakers stopped working

As I was driving home yesterday night my low beams went out. However, the high beams still come on, but only the two on the inside come on. I can't tell if it is a connection or a bulb, or both, but the left head light prior to this had been coming on and off, possibly due to a bad connection.

In addition to this, my radio amplifier will still come on, but no sound comes through the speakers. I used to have this problem as well, but it was because the fuse would get loose and come out. But I pushed all the fuses into their place and that didn't fix anything. I'm not an expert with electronics, and any help would be nice.

Thanks!
    -Ecker
    -Experience is what you have right after you need it

sigpic

Update:

So now the left bulb will come on (most likely a bad connection), AND when the high beams come on, all four are on. The right one is perfectly connected and the bulb is fine, but it won't come on. I know this can be a common problem, but I'm curious if there's anything that would make it only one bulb, or related to the stereo, which I am still utterly clueless about.
    -Experience is what you have right after you need it

sigpic

Comment

Lights and steroe have basically no relation at all, except that the same battery and alternator run both.

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Working...
      X