Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Stereo Install! LOTS of pics. 56k death.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EtaSport
    I ran wires for sub amp down the center console.. Wasnt my original intention, but i would do it on every e30 i work on. I have trunk mounted battery which was really nice. I was dreading the install, but it went very well, probably one of the smoothest ive ever done, and ive worked on quite a few different cars.

Props for the Rockford equpt, the Alpine equipt, and the MB Quarts. Get yourself a 4 channel alpine to power all of your speakers, and use that Fosgate for your sub. You are right about the power rating. Every rockford amp is different. A friend of mine had a 500a2 which put out about 750ish watts when it left rockford. He ran two HE2 subs off of it and it sounded great. Another guy I know is using a 250a2 to push two alpine type s 12s.. It sounds phenonmenal.. I cant believe how much power those things can dish out.
    I've got an a/d/s PQ10.2 4-channel amp too that my friend is working on fixing. I'm still plotting what I could do with that. Maybe bridge it to the MB Quarts and use the RF on a sub.
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

thanks for the pictures, i know where your car is parked all day. :twisted:

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
      https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
        thanks for the pictures, i know where your car is parked all day. :twisted:
        Come and get it
        Originally posted by Gruelius
        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I'm sooooo glad my battery came in the trunk!
          Originally posted by blunt
          can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Working...
          X