No announcement yet.

Premium Sound upgrade kit feeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone is looking for a great value in wiring, I can highly recommend the Belva BAK44 amp kit, and a BBIC5 to add the third set of RCAs. If you call Sonicelectronix.com and drop German Audio Specialties, you should be able to get all of it for $50 or so.

This has 65 feet of decent speaker wire, a set of 4 channel RCAs and a mini-ANL fuse with enough 4ga to do the job.

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

payment sent, also caught the sale on the Dayton highs and picked up the Dayton mids as well

Comment

Ordered the Dayton setup and added 5 sets of Metra harnesses that I can re-sell. That got me to $110 minus the $10 discount putting me right over the $98 mark for free shipping.
        Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

Guys, I posted on FB that we sold out, but we do have 2 pairs left, just for R3V.

Last chance on this initial run, we are as good as sold out in less than 48 hours.

Thanks, R3V!

Luke

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

I would like my boards to be autographed by the GAS team members please. Kkthx. No "C-n-B" a la Blunt though, okay?

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
            HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
            **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
              Guys, I posted on FB that we sold out, but we do have 2 pairs left, just for R3V.

Last chance on this initial run, we are as good as sold out in less than 48 hours.

Thanks, R3V!

Luke
              Did my paypal payment make it in time and go through?

Comment

Originally posted by RBE9 View Post
                Did my paypal payment make it in time and go through?
                Absolutely, not a worry.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Guys, I have a little bad news.

We kind of got screwed. Our one and only parts vendor said we had bought not only all of the parts they had on the shelf, but all of the parts that had just landed that hadn't even gotten into the inventory system yet. Plus, there are a few things that we may have to wait for, so the chance of these being shipped this weekend is very unlikely.

Tracking shows the package to get here Wednesday. We won't know exactly what was shipped until it lands. We get UPS here very late, sometimes 8PM. Just as soon as we know where we stand on parts, we will have an update posted.

So...we have 3 pairs left. Who else is in?

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

These things happen. Thanks for the update.
                    Patrick Henry

Comment

Sent you a PM Luke.

Comment

Lookie what arrived:

Patrick Henry

Comment

Real question...

How are you guys affixing these tweeters to the sail panel factory speaker panel dealios? I removed the factory tweeters and grills when I mounted my Infinity tweeters, probably going to cause some frustration not having the grills to cover these new Dayton tweeters.

Comment

For those trying to mount the Dayton Audio tweeters...

I used to have Infinity Kappa Perfect components installed up front in my factory tweeter panels. Those tweeters came with a plastic ring that flared out over the top of the triangle/sail tweeter panel. I have siliconed my new tweeters into those rings and will then pop those rings back into the tweeter panels.

Dremel tool + silicone + tight fit = victory... If you have FULLY empty tweeter panels as I did.

Just might need some Luke and Justin G.A.S. input on possible grills for these!! Will post pics ASAP.

Comment

The pics:

Last edited by clavinZERO; 06-04-2014, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by clavinZERO View Post
                                Real question...

How are you guys affixing these tweeters to the sail panel factory speaker panel dealios? I removed the factory tweeters and grills when I mounted my Infinity tweeters, probably going to cause some frustration not having the grills to cover these new Dayton tweeters.

Won't help you unless you buy new housings with grilles.
                                Patrick Henry

Comment

Working...
                                X