Antenna Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antenna Working

I know my antenna works but when I installed my aftermarket head unite it stopped working? how do I make it work again. I have ANT.CON from the head unite going to the long white wire in the car I believe that is correct? can someone please help! thanks!

I checked the Electrical Troubleshooting Guide... you got it hooked to the right wire. Not sure what the issue would be. I'm not using a power antenna anymore, so I can't be more help. Hopefully someone else will chime in.
    Estoguy
    1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Check your head unit settings, Some allow you to turn that wire off, others let you set it up so that the antenna comes on when the head unit comes on, or only when the radio is turned on. Back to basics and check the fuses as well.

Comment

and not too far off topic... how good or bad is your reception with antenna in down position ?

Am not running a antenna since got bored of it getting stuck or snapping and now have almost no reception,
        (am not going to complain about sultry Hawaiian weather) lol.

Comment

Working...
        X