What radio do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What radio do you have?

Hi all! looking for a new cd player for my M3! but i have no idea what to get. I would like something with amp input and with all the new bells and whistles, bluetooth and all that good stuff. Let me know what you have and please include pics, as i'm on the market for something that would look good!

This is what I have and absolutely love it. Couldn't believe how much a difference the sound was by just changing the head unit alone. The functionalities of this unit are endless. And matches perfectly to my interior

www.instagram.com/snwmble
    #snwmble

Current:
    '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
    '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
    '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
    '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
    '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
    '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
    '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
    '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

I just put this in over the weekend and it is a huge improvement over the previous deck in the car. I will be wiring up the amp to power the speakers this upcoming weekend can't wait to hear the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by audiquattrot View Post
        This is what I have and absolutely love it. Couldn't believe how much a difference the sound was by just changing the head unit alone. The functionalities of this unit are endless. And matches perfectly to my interior

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...02&postcount=2

I also have a deh80prs in my car like that one. Great unit for audio. The Bluetooth clarity leaves a little to be desired on the other end of the call but other than that its been a great unit.

Comment

Working...
        X