Another Alarm Wiring Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Alarm Wiring Question

Hey guys I have a few questions before I start splicing everything. I think I've found where the ignition wire is, but I want to make sure it's the right one and I also want to see if I can pull power from a certain wire. I'll put a pic below to explain everything. I've been trying to find the horn wire with no luck I know it's the brown/yellow wire, but I just can't find it I want the siren and horn to go off at the same time, if someone could point it out that would help out a lot and I was wondering where I should place my shock mount. For the siren would I just connect the positive of the siren to the alarm siren wire? Hopefully this is my last question if I want to test the voltage or current on circuits in the car I should disconnect the negative, then cut and test everything right? I've been following this write up so my wiring looks correct for the alarm itself: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=220237

I believe #1 is the ignition wire, but #2 is the other candidate. #3 looks like I can pull power from it just want to know the proper way to test it.

Thanks for any help guys and happy father's day to any dads out there!
    Last edited by gespinal0301; 06-21-2015, 01:08 PM.

My Daily Driven 318is
Working...
X