Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jensen Heavy Duty Stereo

Hi all,
    Just had this Jensen Heavy Duty stereo installed. I like the retro look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good, did it not fit all the way back that it sticks out a little? Also, how close of a match is the orange lighting?

Looks like a good candidate for Bluetooth with Oem look. Thanks for experimenting.

Comment

I think it requires more modification on the back end to make it fit flush. I wasn't quite ready to make that request just yet. Might do so when I upgrade the speakers.
      I haven't checked out the colors of the screen yet. You can tell in daylight that the buttons are amber. I'll take the weekend to read the manual and figure it out completely.
      Bluetooth streaming works well. There is external mike that it tucked neared the driver visor. So far, calls have been crystal clear according to receiving end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BklynE30Dude View Post
        Hi all,
        Just had this Jensen Heavy Duty stereo installed. I like the retro look.

Which model is pictured here? I am interested in purchasing a jensen heavy duty, they seem like the most oem looking head units with bluetooth.

Comment

It's the JCV1640BTB. I actually also pair them with Satechi Bluetooth buttons which are clipped on my steering wheel so I can have hands free volume control and Siri activation on my iPhone. With my cigarette lighter mount for my iPhone, I have a complete wireless setup for music, GPS and phone. All without sacrificing that retro look.

1989 325ix

Comment

Working...
          X