turn signal problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turn signal problem

hopefully someone can give some insight before I have to tear apart my car to find the problem.

here it is, hazards work fine, all lights light and flash normally. RH turn operates normally, but the LH side does nothing but bounce off the relay with a fast clicking. No lights at all. this happened out of the blue one day and has not corrected itself. headlights make no difference.

could this be the stalk? really I just don't know where to start...

has your car been in any collisions? ive had the same problem with my car... turned out that the wire was cut in a previous accident (prior to my ownership) i believe the wire is the grey with yellow stripe. find both ends connect them and ur good to go ...... pop off the bumper and the wires you are looking for should be right there opening the hood also helps.... you might also have to jack your car up a bit to get your head under there and get a good look at it

....that or it could be a fuse
    Originally posted by ebelements
    Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

did it work with hazards though? that is what confuses me. since my hazards light everything just fine

Comment

Fixed. replaced the switch and relay.

Comment

Working...
        X