FYI: German Audio Specialties is not closed...yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
    I dunno about that dude, I think he'd like to arrive back in the US in one piece.

;)
    Well, this place will make you or break you!! ;D
    1990 325i
    2004 330i Individual 6-speed
    sigpic

Comment

I'd bet I would love it, I've always wanted to go

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
        I'd bet I would love it, I've always wanted to go

Alpine SWR-8D4 vs Kicker 40CWRT82...which is better for your vert box?

Comment

Dang it

Why do crazy ppl always have to mess shit up.. I can't buy real soon. But I want to make my E30 something special. I want one of your enclosures and amp rack. I'm good at making things and an engineer by trade. But just looking at your pics, and seeing the price. I know I'd be wasting my time trying to do that well. Crossing my fingers. I want to buy your stuff!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by pgunna_e30 View Post
            Alpine SWR-8D4 vs Kicker 40CWRT82...which is better for your vert box?
            Type R, all day!

Thanks for the order, BTW, we are on it ASAP!

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

Originally posted by Razor1981 View Post
              Why do crazy ppl always have to mess shit up.. I can't buy real soon. But I want to make my E30 something special. I want one of your enclosures and amp rack. I'm good at making things and an engineer by trade. But just looking at your pics, and seeing the price. I know I'd be wasting my time trying to do that well. Crossing my fingers. I want to buy your stuff!!! lol
              We may have a solution, but its going to double the prices, but also make a reliable, consistent availability...but also, improve the product...so, who knows.

I am honored by your words, thank you. There's an awful lot of people who feel like you do, that we need to keep going, but I think a bigger company might be able to build our stuff better than we can.

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

hey luke whats the best speaker for the that you made me? i blew of the powerbass' already

Scott from NY e30m3 btw

Comment

yeah that's what i got. what is the eta on my box? i am amped...get it, amped!!! i crack myself up.

Type R, all day!

Thanks for the order, BTW, we are on it ASAP!

Comment

Still taking orders for a 10" Amp Rack? Price includes delivery?
                    sigpic
                    Steve Corbett
                    1983 528E Scrapped
                    1983 528E Sold
                    1984 745I
                    1984 325E - Sold
                    1989 325I Bronzit-Sold
                    1989 325I Zinno
                    1988 635CSI

Comment

Hey people, we have made a final decision, we will be closing our shop 9/30.

Last day for woodshop orders is 9/18

Thanks!
                      Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

Hey Luke,

Always wanted one of your boxes but due to my location the shipping alone would have been horrendous, do you have any plans to sell the plans for the box so I can try to build one myself?

Comment

Originally posted by J3M93 View Post
                          Hey Luke,

Always wanted one of your boxes but due to my location the shipping alone would have been horrendous, do you have any plans to sell the plans for the box so I can try to build one myself?
                          Find a tablesaw accurate enough, ill help you with dimensions

You are going to need to be able to shoot "cabinet staples", I use (sorry, US specs) 1.5" length 1/4" crown staples, screws just wont do.

Closing SOON!

Comment

I've said this before: Luke going out of business is a tragedy. His enthusiasm manifested in one of the greatest e30 products on the market and he constantly tried to up the bar over the years. I hope enough people answer his call for help and allow him to continue building lukeboxes, even if at a slower rate.

Good luck, man. Thank you for supporting the community.

Comment

Originally posted by J3M93 View Post
                              Always wanted one of your boxes....do you have any plans to sell the plans for the box so I can try to build one myself?
                              I think that's an awesome idea. I know I've been thinking of releasing the plans of my stuff, just encase anything happens to me, it will all be out in the public.

You are going to need to be able to shoot "cabinet staples",
                              The "cabinet staples" are there just as clamps to hold the parts together while the glue dries. Luke is being disingenuous.
                              Last edited by george graves; 09-10-2016, 02:46 AM.
                              Originally posted by Matt-B
                              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Im gonna be a fucking asshole right fucking now if you call me disingenuous again, dickhead

Closing SOON!

Comment

Working...
                                X