Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Part Number for Window Switch Crimp-On Terminal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part Number for Window Switch Crimp-On Terminal?

I traced an intermittent power window problem to bent pins on the crimp-on terminals in the socket for the switch. I can't identify them on realoem. Can anyone tell me the part number for the terminal in the picture? Again, it's the terminal crimped onto the wires in the socket that the power window switch goes into.

Thanks.

--Rob Siegel
    Attached Files

Picture from the rear of the connector? Spent the last 15 min looking and couldn't find it either, but dammit now I/m on a mission to find it!!
    Continuous For Sale Thread
    323i s50

Comment

Here's some more pics

Here's some more pics, including the terminal being inserted into the back of the connector.
      Attached Files

Comment

Pretty sure those are called double leaf spring contacts, but I cannot find the right angle version that you have in BMW/Mini parts listings. Does that one have a "sheath" that's still in the plug?

Best bet that I can see would be to get a straight through version as the socket has enough space beneath it to accommodate the change.

Comment

^^ Agree
          Continuous For Sale Thread
          323i s50

Comment

Straight-in connectors won't fit. The connector shell has a snap-on back.

I've bought a pair of "pigtails" (populated connectors with the wires cut off) on eBay.

Comment

Working...
            X