Another taillights thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another taillights thread

Hello R3V gods. I request thine omnipotent powers one more time. So recently happend.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	117.7 KB
ID:	7248667

Anywhoozle fast forward 2 months and I've got it running and driving but my taillights won't stay on. When I pull the switch they turn on for half a second then turn back off. Blinkers and break lights work. Bulbs don't look To be blown and all the fuses look good and are the correct amp. Everything else works on the car except the windows and power antenna but I'm assuming the motors shorted when they got wet. Wiring harness appears to be stock. Any info would be very helpful. Thanks

keepin it real since 1990

Fixed. I swapped the bulbs from the left tail light to the right tail light and the right to the left, and now they work

Views:	1
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	7186605

Comment

holy hell. did the cabin stay dry?
      sigpic

Comment

Absolutely not. Lol

Comment

that really sucks man. i hope that harness dries out real good without further complications. i don't even know what is the first thing i'd do if that happened to me. good luck buddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Man, I already got her running and driving, the only things not working is the gauge cluster (good excuse to finally buy a euro cluster). Windows (assuming the motors got fried in the water) and power antenna. Otherwise just have to drop the new carpet in and get the seats reupholstered and she's good as new. :up:

Views:	2
Size:	118.7 KB
ID:	7186606

Comment

Working...
            X