Gauge and Blower issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gauge and Blower issues

I just returned from a short vacation during which I left my car at a friends house. Upon return I found that my instrument cluster is mostly non functional. The only gauges still functioning are the Speedometer and the Odometer.

Fuel, Temp, Econo, and Tach are all non functioning. What gives?

I have previously had the issue wherein after sitting in the sun all day the tachometer would not work and the Inspection light would be blinking. After cooling off a bit it would get back to normal, so I didn't much care about the issue (SI batteries).

This morning when I went to turn on the blower motor I found that it too was non functioning. Is there anyway these two things are linked? seems like a strange pairing to me.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

fuse #10 is blown

I put in a new one and it blew in a few minutes. anyone know of any common shorts for this fuse?
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

seems to be reverse light related, unhooked them and my fuse hasn't blown recently.

Comment

Working...
      X