Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Electrical help

First off a picture of my baby

Ok so my car keeps blowing the fuse #20. The cruise control doesn't work and the temp gauge is a little out of wack. Last thing is that the left turn signal blinks fast then blinks normal and vise versa. What could it be.

AC blower blows but turns off as soon as I press the snowflake

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are you sure your temp gauge is malfunctioning? i would be worried about warping my head if its actually right. you could be overheating your motor.

Comment

Originally posted by blackmist27 View Post
      are you sure your temp gauge is malfunctioning? i would be worried about warping my head if its actually right. you could be overheating your motor.

I'm pretty sure it's not overheating.

Comment

check your rear left turn bulb socket, make sure bulb is tight, I used pliers to tighten socket, and that fixed mine.

Comment

Ac button worn out. R&R or replace.

Might be over heating, but tighten the brass nut on the back of the instrument cluster first. Stop driving if that's really the temp you're at.

Your turn signal bulb is failing or has failed. Replace, clean contacts.
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
            Ac button worn out. R&R or replace.

Might be over heating, but tighten the brass nut on the back of the instrument cluster first. Stop driving if that's really the temp you're at.

Your turn signal bulb is failing or has failed. Replace, clean contacts.

Thanks I'll look into it

Comment

Working...
            X