Infinity Basslink X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infinity Basslink X

opinions on these? I'm considering on of these to gain some bass not much but enough to enjoy some low end.

Local guy near me has one for $100 and you can upgrade the amp to 4 channel vs 2.

POS.

End of discussion.
    '96 328is
    '97 m3
    '04 zhp

Comment

Why?

Comment

actaully decent sounding...just not a bunch of boom. Well worth the $100 if the amp is in good shape.

Does your deck have high pass filters? If so, turn them on to about 120Hz.

Luke

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I believe so, I'll look at the specs. It has a remote turn on and rca outputs for f&r amps.

I was not looking for huge boom just some bass to accent the system. for the size and the weight I figured it wasn't all that bad.

Comment

I tried tweaking one for my friend and it sounds like crap even with aftermarket HU. I was trying to spice up midbass a bit and add little lows. Nothing less than 45ish hz, so no crazy boom. Is sounds loose and fake. Forget about it if you don't have a skipass.
            '96 328is
            '97 m3
            '04 zhp

Comment

skipass?

Comment

Perforation in the wall behind rear seat's back. You also need a fold down arm rest in rear seat. If you do have the perforation, you simply break it voila, you have a good size opening to the trunk. Now I take it as you have a convertable, I can't really tell what's in there. Maybe other members will chime in.
                '96 328is
                '97 m3
                '04 zhp

Comment

So with a soft top you don't think this will even be heard? Oh well into the family mini van it goes. It will go well with factory DVD player.

Comment

I have one, and for $100 is not a bad deal. I would NOT pay retail for one though, you can do much better.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

In this size? But thanks. I wanted to have space in the trunk for groceries and what not. Thing is tiny as is.

Comment

I originally bought mine for my Jeep Wrangler (I didn't have a lot of room to work with either, and wanted to have some space left over for other things), and it did okay even with the top down. Not booming at all, but did give a bit of bass feel. In my e30 it's better, but still not great. Again, for the ease of installation and the $100, it's really not a bad deal at all.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Working...
                        X