AudioBahn Q series of woofers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AudioBahn Q series of woofers

I am in the middle of building my system for my E30 and have picked up some great deals along the way. First StereoInstaller1 had a killer deal on amps with the Exile line. I was able to pick up the 600.4 and the 600.1 at a price I could not pass up. Second and this is where the question comes, I picked up an Audiobahn AW1006t for a cost of Free. Well I had to pay for shipping. What are your takes on this Sub and does anyone know the dims for this sub in regards to box size and what box is best for this sub? Im only going to run 1 10"sub in my setup and looking for a really clean hit. Not much rap goes though my deck.

Feel free to chime in at any time.

The other components to the setup is the Headunit is the AVIC-N1 and my fronts are Boston Pros from about 8 years ago. Rear have not decided on yet but will only be for fill, running power from the head unit. The 600.4 will power the fronts and the 600.1 will power the sub.
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
Working...
X