pics of installed panasonic CQ-C7413U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pics of installed panasonic CQ-C7413U

Just that, I would like to put this deck in my car, and I would like to see your pictures to make sure this thing looks right. For those of you with an iPod integrated into the unit, how do you like the interface? I heard it was slow but what interface isnt?

Odd that you should request this...I did a 7413 in a Toyota. I was gonna shove it in my E30, but ran short of time.

I think it would look really good, though.

As far as the interface, it was no slower than an Alpine or Pioneer. Have fun running that cable, though. Gonna be a tight!

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

It looks kickass in an e36, and an e36 is ugly compared to an e30, so i think combine the both and perfection.

Comment

does the pana have a direct connect to the ipod? i just put a full system in my roommates car, and he got an alpine w/ an ipod direct connect...very fast, faster than using the mp3 cd

Comment

I have the CQ-C8403U and i love it. the iPod cable is awesome too. i have mine in the glovebox for now.

This is my favorite feature

NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

^ that feature alone makes me want that.

where's the pics of the installed 7413? the title of this thread is pointless without pics.
            Originally posted by Hawt drift chick
            Yeah, i'm a good dude i swear, i just like to be balls to the wall.

Comment

Working...
            X