my set-up, any additions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my set-up, any additions?

I have some money to throw toward my audio, just putting together something right now, suggestions are welcome! Thank you for your help!

HU:

AMP:

I plan to first just set-up the 2twts, 2fronts, 2backs without a sub.

Sub will come later.

Any suggestions on HU/AMPs or anything else? speakers?
    I assume that in most of these parts I would get what I pay for?

BTW, I'm just learning about this, so be patient with me.
    overall budget ~$700
    Last edited by PУCCKAЯ_e30ka; 08-05-2007, 10:58 PM.
    sigpic

HU: Panasonic CQ-C7413 just rocks, and it matches the color. Better sound and more reliable that either of those you mentioned. It is now discontinued, but still readily availble.

Kicker is the most worthless amp on the market today, IMO. Broken RCA jacks, noise issues, overheating, shitty bass, lame crossovers...more taiwan junk.

I have never seen that Polk, but what they describe sounds pretty nice.

I sell and use Exile amps. I believe them to be the best sounding, best performing and certainly best looking amp in their price class today. Ask anyone who has heard my car, it really is impressive, even though I am not yet satisfied.

I do some insane pricing on Exile amps for R3V, but I DO NOT discuss price in print, and I will have you killed if you do. If you want to know, call me at my shop: 541-747-1171

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

thanks for the help Luke! I'll def. give you a call!
      sigpic

Comment

oh looks what i know i am saving up for next a exile sub from luke... i have looked all over utah to find a dealer the one on the site doesn't answer... I just want to try what the most experience person on the board recommends and i think luke is the most experience

Comment

Working...
        X