Headphones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lovemy318 View Post
    wow buddy, really no need for name calling. .
    I'm still chuckling.....ummmm, have you visited off topic? Did you look at the address bar?

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Originally posted by LINUS View Post
      I'm still chuckling.....ummmm, have you visited off topic? Did you look at the address bar?
      huh? im lost

Comment

^^^

R3V = Name calling & trash talking, all in good fun though. Thin skin people either leave early or pick battles over nothing, the result usually being they get banned as their tempers & hemmeroids flare.

Expect to get your opinion trampled, your feelings hurt, & your car ridiculed - in no particular order.

Just go lurk in OT for a while, let some other noob show you what I'm talking about.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

I'm just a mean spirited person who needs headphones ;) Thanks guys!

Comment

FYI guys, I just got my new headphones in the mail. I ordered the Shure E2Cs but the company that sold them to me through Amazon was out of stock. They sent me the new version of the e2cs, the SCL2, for the same price! Incredible headphones. Amazing sound isolation and sound. A big thumbs up from me. Thanks for the recommendations guys! :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
              Comfortable Studio Headphones (MDR-7906, Sennheiser HD 250 etc) > In ear > ear bud :)
              Sennheiser FTW.
              Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Tavern Gnome View Post
                FYI guys, I just got my new headphones in the mail. I ordered the Shure E2Cs but the company that sold them to me through Amazon was out of stock. They sent me the new version of the e2cs, the SCL2, for the same price! Incredible headphones. Amazing sound isolation and sound. A big thumbs up from me. Thanks for the recommendations guys! :up:
                Nice! Glad your enjoying them.

Comment

Working...
                X