Panasonic C5410U CD head unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic C5410U CD head unit

Stopped by a well known (and respected) local car audio place and the rep. recommended (heavily) the Panasonic 5410U CD/MP3 unit. I'm in dire need as my Alpine is skipping on brand new CD's! He explained that he'd never buy any Panasonic head units through 2003, but for 2004 they are leaps and bounds better than any head unit made by them in the past. Does anyone have this model or know anything about it? Thanks!
    '98 BMW 318ti M-Sport California
    '87 Ford Sierra (Merkur) XR4ti (Track)
    '99 DINAN/Hartge 3 (retired)
    '88 325iS Eurosport (retired)
    '85 318i (retired)

If it's a nice Alpine it might be worth fixing. I'm betting that the laser needs to be realigned.

That Panasonic looks waaay too modern for the interior of an e30.
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
      If it's a nice Alpine it might be worth fixing. I'm betting that the laser needs to be realigned.

That Panasonic looks waaay too modern for the interior of an e30.
      I have the Alpine CDM7857 from 2000-01. It's been great, has great sound and amber color switching! But it's been skipping a lot recently and I am about to head out on a driving trip to Va. I need the music 8) Any suggestions on how much an alignment might cost?
      '98 BMW 318ti M-Sport California
      '87 Ford Sierra (Merkur) XR4ti (Track)
      '99 DINAN/Hartge 3 (retired)
      '88 325iS Eurosport (retired)
      '85 318i (retired)

Comment

It shouldn't be too much. There is a place here in oregon that charges you $75 upfront and then applies that toward any parts that it might need.
        Originally posted by Gruelius
        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Working...
        X