Nintendo Noises!>>>!>!!>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo Noises!>>>!>!!>

Im hearing a..(literally)...PZZSSHHHEEEUUUUWWWWWWWPPP noise every id say..4-5 seconds overbearing whatevers playing, and or whenever my head unit is on, i took my power probe just to see if there was anything going on in the harness and saw the acc wire was pulsing, every time the..peeeuurwww sound happens the acc wire loses power and spazzes out and then goes to normal, but this happens whenever the face unit is powered up. before i was able to see whats hapening the fuse went for the face/tach/ecometer etc. so i changed it out and its still making that noise. does anyone have any suggestions?
    if you really want, i can get a video if the sound and also a video of the power probe pulsing the power feed.??

:(

bump.please help me :-,

Comment

my stereo's been picking up some road noise, the brake lining sensor triggers too when it happens.

im hopeful that its a ground wire issue for both of us. at least you can rule out the fuse, but i'd suggest taking a look at your power ant, check if everything there is functioning properly.

Comment

Originally posted by submwar View Post
        my stereo's been picking up some road noise, the brake lining sensor triggers too when it happens.

im hopeful that its a ground wire issue for both of us. at least you can rule out the fuse, but i'd suggest taking a look at your power ant, check if everything there is functioning properly.
        my power ant doesnt work and i disconnected it cause i dont really like the radio. just cds n ipod n stuff, but idk its just really weird and happened out of nowhere and its pissing me off. good luck on finding ur issue, if u come across any info please shoot a hollar over here. haha thanks!!

Comment

PS thanks for everyone who gave a $H!t. haha i figured it out..radio i guess went bad..ugh.

Comment

sorry man, I never heard of that problem before, otherwise I would have tried to help. I have come across more electrical issues than I can count, never heard of that
            Originally posted by george graves

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

Comment

Working...
            X