JVC EXAD decks anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JVC EXAD decks anyone?

I was looking at the JVC KD-AR5000 deck, and like those Clarions, this JVC has a color changine feature, so it would better match the car.

Just wanted to see if any e30 owners had the deck, and what the deck looks like in the dash.

It's not the nicest looking deck, in terms of matching the dash, but it has all the features that i want.

opinions and/or a pic of this deck in an e30 would be greatly appreciated.
    TIA.
    ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Its your car, do what you want with it.

Comment

Originally posted by colt325e
      Its your car, do what you want with it.
      ^^^

:?
      ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

I've had 2 JVC decks, been quite happy with both of them. Always worked, good feature-price ratio, and I really like their menu layouts. I currently have the previous verison of that deck, it too changes color to exactly match the interior lighting. Besides the "it's not an Alpine/Nak/Clarion/whatever" fad, it's a great piece.

Comment

My oldish JVC Kameleon is stil workign really good. Only bad thing is no mp3.

Sold it.

Comment

thanks for the feedback.

I just really dont wanna wreck the look of the stock interior. But I want a in-dash deck with mp3 features... so im really down to the JVC deck or the Clarion deck.
            ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

Originally posted by BMW BMXER
              I have that deck, works great. doesn't really match the colors though.

Comment

Originally posted by Matto
                Originally posted by BMW BMXER
                Not at all. Do you have the LX-50? If so do you have the voice recognition installed? Part of me wants to install it for the bling, but I know I don't need it.

Sold it.

Comment

Originally posted by Matto
                  People that feel the need to have every color inside their car match need real concerns in life. ;)

Comment

Working...
                  X