Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Favorite $30 Mod so far...(keyless entry)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aerton View Post
    Ok this seems to be the longest post ever!! lol
    But I'm the sucker who has read it all as I'm interested in installing one myself. I was looking at this system on ebay has anyone bought this one yet? Thees have the nice flip keys as well.

http://www.unitedautosecurity.com/pr...d=5&main_catid=

this looks like a pretty nice kit... I've already lost one fob and the other isn't working the greatest after two runs through the washing machine...not to mention it has broken off my keychain. If I need to get a new kit I might try this one out...little expensive though :-/

Comment

Mine works great. Range is excellent!
      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

installed mine today and it works fine, very simple to do.

now i need parking light confirmation...

well spent 25 bucks.
        Last edited by 87-325ic; 03-30-2007, 09:48 AM. Reason: Unit is Installed and Working!

Comment

Originally I bought mine for the e30. Well its totaled now and I want to install it on my Honda Accord. Anyone know where I can get some diagrams for a Honda?
          Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

www.the12volt.com should have it
            James
            '88 M3

Comment

i bought mine at like midnight saturday. i still havent heard anything regarding shipping. i just sent the seller an email asking whats going on. anyone else have any delay on shipping info?

Comment

Originally posted by jhower08 View Post
                i bought mine at like midnight saturday. i still havent heard anything regarding shipping. i just sent the seller an email asking whats going on. anyone else have any delay on shipping info?
                Back when I bought mine I e-mailed the seller also, but before I ever got a response the package showed up, IIRC in about 5 days. Not the greatest communication but it worked well and got here reasonably quickly.

:(^SOLD^:(

Comment

im in touch with the guy now. thanks.

Comment

I just emailed the person to get a wiring diagram for my Honda and it was sent the next day. Even after two years he/she/it is pretty helpful.
                    Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

I found a siren or an alarm and was curious what I would have to do to make this work with this system, can I splice somewhere and plug it in?
                      Last edited by JayDM; 05-07-2007, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Updated eBay link ... I just bought one.
                        Looking for a new E30 ...

1987 BMW 325is (sold)
                        1996 VW GTI VR6
                        1988 VW Cabriolet

Comment

Well mine finally went tits up, blew a fuse and took it out on the way.

Wheee. :(
                          Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                          Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

got mine and installed it in 5mins/ Best mod by far! If only they made one touch window switches.

Looking for my next E30. Have one? Call or text me (805) 340-3284 or email me at: dclrod@gmail.com

Comment

Will this work in an e34?
                              bmpr stkr: real racers go left and right... so tru

Comment

clean install, I didnt know it was that easy to install, now i think i might get one, thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X