No announcement yet.

ho. ly. crap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are AWESOME! I have been to a couple of installers to remove a broken alarm on my car (they didnt want to mess with it!!), and I think now with this wiring PDF you posted I am confident I can get it done myself.

Thanks!

Comment

The two top black plugs, plug into each other. thats the factory adapter from the early 2 channel/fader wiring to the later 4 channel no fader wiring. The white plug with the yellow and chopped white wire is your constant power/memory and illumination wire.
      Originally posted by codyep3
      I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
      2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
      1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
      1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
      2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
      2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
      2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
      2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
      2010 F650gs twin
      2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

woot!!! it took me about 8-9 hours, including a trip to best buy driving on a seat that wasn't bolted down... but its done. i'm sore as shit from bending/squating/contorting and my hands/fingers are tore up, but its so nice to have sound now. thanks all for the help, and luke i'll probably be contacting you soon about a box b/c my 15" doesn't exactly fit in the trunk.

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
          Wow, I wish I had taken a picture of the mess inside my E28's dash.
          No butt connectors, just twisted together, then sealed with electrical tape. Then, get this, on one of the electric tape splices, the ROLL OF TAPE was left attached.
          Unbelievable.
          free tape! the PO was obviously very giving, and felt it made a nice bonus. :p

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
          Originally posted by slammin.e28
          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
            Here is a wiring diagram for your car:

http://wedophones.com/Manuals/BMW/19...g%20Manual.pdf

I have a 1987is... does the wiring diagram in that document apply to my year also? Ive heard the wiring in the pre-88s is slightly different; I'm foggy on the specifics.

Comment

Originally posted by bsop View Post
              I have a 1987is... does the wiring diagram in that document apply to my year also? Ive heard the wiring in the pre-88s is slightly different; I'm foggy on the specifics.
              sigpic
              1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
              Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
              Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Looking at those pictures just makes me laugh

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

Working...
                X