Re: CD 400 - Nakamichi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CD 400 - Nakamichi

Would this HU be considered the best for the money? I've found them for around 300-350 depending on which online store you look at.

tks
    M

its definately up there.
    BEERTECH

Comment

keep looking around i got mine for 250 shipped brand new

Comment

i got mine 300 new and i love it. only complaint is it skips when i hit some fairly large bumps, but its all good. also it doesnt seem to like the cheap cd-r's, has a hardtime reading them sometimes, but the music optimized ones are all good.

Comment

if you record cd-rs and your headunit doesn't like it, record them at 4x or even 2x. my eclipse hates anything above 4x and is still a little jumpy with 4x, but 2x works just fine. it takes a while to record them but it's worth it.
          I retired my E30 for now...
          E46 323i
          David Schultz

Comment

not the best for the money, but best one you could find that matchs our dash really well. Theres better decks out there for the money. By the way i own a nak cd400

-gil

Comment

Originally posted by DSchultz325e
              if you record cd-rs and your headunit doesn't like it, record them at 4x or even 2x. my eclipse hates anything above 4x and is still a little jumpy with 4x, but 2x works just fine. it takes a while to record them but it's worth it.
              thanks for the insight, but it works fine with all the music cd-r's that i recorded at 48x, its just the music/data discs that i have that it doesnt like. but ill start doin that with my cd's when i re-burn everything on good discs off my computer.

Comment

Working...
              X