I get to wire up a nissan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get to wire up a nissan

Yeah today i get to wire up the Bose speaker to a aftermarket HU . Becuase the amps that are on the speakers are not working right. So i have to go straght to the speakers. Its not going to be fun :? Anyone ever deal with the Bose system? and do you know if i can fix this without doing what im about to do? thanks ...

Removing all of the bose stuff is the easiest method.

Sold it.

Comment

no highs, no lows? it must be bose :P
      BEERTECH

Comment

yeah they make great home entertainment but not car audio :?

Comment

Well i got it wire up .. Took me from 2:30 to 5:45 and the guy paid me 30 buck plus a box of conecters and some quick connets! So i gotz about 12 bucks a hour on that one.. :D

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedDemon_e30
            yeah they make great home entertainment
            Nope.
            '91 318is
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedDemon_e30
              Well i got it wire up .. Took me from 2:30 to 5:45 and the guy paid me 30 buck plus a box of conecters and some quick connets! So i gotz about 12 bucks a hour on that one.. :D
              shit 12 bucks an hour for car stereo work? id tell him "ok you're all set but you still owe me another 33 per hour, thanks" and that is being extremely nice. labor for car audio at shops is ridiculously expensive, in the upwards of 70-80 bucks per hour.
              I retired my E30 for now...
              E46 323i
              David Schultz

Comment

yeah i know it cheap but hes a really good friend! And i was doing it for free then he gave me some money after i got done so its all good.

Comment

Did you run the Boze-Os (bose speakers) off of the head unit directly? They are a 1 ohm driver...that radio will get HOT!
                  You would be best off using any small cheap amp and run the front and rear speakers in series, to bring the impedance up to 2 ohms.

That deck will last 2 weeks or less if you are lucky.

BTW, I have several Maxima Bose amps available...but cheap 6X9's and a set of 5 1/4's would be cheaper, and sound better.

Closing SOON!
                  "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Working...
                  X