Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tweeter amp upgrade

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Tweeter amp upgrade

    I think it goes well.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    #2
    I too like to make post that make no sense. #uberquifistine
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

    Comment


      #3
      Why be an ass, Georgie? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Five5peed; 08-16-2019, 06:10 AM.

      Comment


        #4
        Ha! It's all good man. I'm just messing with you - but your post is quite vague, and amps stacked oddly. PS - It's Mr Georgie to you. :)
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by george graves View Post
          I too like to make post that make no sense. #uberquifistine
          Since you seem a little childish, allow me to spell it out for you.... The new tweeter amp (on top), not only sounds excellent (Hafler), but it blends well with JLís early styling. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by george graves View Post
            Ha! It's all good man. I'm just messing with you - but your post is quite vague, and amps stacked oddly. PS - It's Mr Georgie to you. :)
            JL designed a stacking kit for the >v2 versions. What is odd about this? I am left with ample trunk space and Iím not screwing into sub boxes. Looks clean. Maybe your the one being vague. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


              #7
              Okey. Glad you like it! Never seen amps that stack outside of pro audio for big venues that I use to audio engineer for. So the stack on that trunk looks more like a strange game of jenga.
              Originally posted by Matt-B
              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

              Comment


                #8
                Get your head out of the sand. So, you ďaudio engineerĒ things? You really do sound like a pro. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by george graves View Post
                  Okey. Glad you like it! Never seen amps that stack outside of pro audio for big venues that I use to audio engineer for. So the stack on that trunk looks more like a strange game of jenga.
                  I have so much more respect for you now..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Ok - but what's the little midget on top doing? Sorry....little person.
                    Originally posted by Matt-B
                    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Itís a mint Hafler I scored for $25. Now, go away and stop being a d bag Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X