Interior speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interior speakers

what interior speakers would you install in your e30..please list specs\price\purchase information

im buying the alpine cda 7995 headunit and amp(alpine mrv-f340 or the mrp-f240) just to power the 4 interior speakers.

My current alpines that where in the car when i purchased them are not doing me justice..i would like quaility not quanity.

thanks

I've heard alpines speakers are really clear, i don't know what series or model u have, but i would buy the amp and deck first then worry about speakers, u might like how it sounds with a new deck and amp, and also make sure u play with the settings on the amp to get the best sound possible, then if your still not happy then spend more money on speakers, but just try amping your speakers first because a amp and a deck will make a huge difference in sound quality.

Comment

Infinity Kappa components sound great, can be bought for less that 150 bux per pair on ebay, and the 6.5" woofers fit without any cutting in the stock locations.
      '91 318is
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brew
        Infinity Kappa components sound great, can be bought for less that 150 bux per pair on ebay, and the 6.5" woofers fit without any cutting in the stock locations.
        Front kickpanels too, or just rear/premium?

Comment

I put them in the front kick panels of my 86' 325e, but I'm pretty sure that they would fit in the back too, you would just need to see if the magnets could clear. The cutout diameter on the 6.5s is less than 5.25" so, you should have to do much. I think its worth going up to the bigger woofer for some extra mid-bass.
          '91 318is
          sigpic

Comment

MB Quart Components
            Below the radar...

Comment

nokia BMW premium sound baby.... (stock)

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

If you want quality sound out of quality speakers, you'd better plan on getting a decent amp for them.
                Originally posted by Gruelius
                and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

MBQ ALL THE WAY BABY, But youll need a nice amp, but its worth it.

Brian

Comment

Working...
                  X