X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was dog sitting....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

1993 Alpine Convertible (12/92 last batch of the e30s!)

Here is mine that I picked up in Arizona a couple of weeks ago! Started her life in Florida, then jumped coasts to California before I found it in Arizona. Now she has a home in the mountains of NC!

Attached Files

Comment

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Rokas
          1991 318i Convertible - Lagunengruen 5sp
          2013 Land Rover LR4 HSE

Comment

My restoration is at an end, headed to BaT soon as I've fallen in love with a younger Italian redhead...

1988 325iC SOLD
            1985 524td 49k

Comment

Finally back on the road after a couple of months of maintenance and repair.

Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
              1992 325ic white, stock with a 5-speed swap
              Palm Beach County

Comment

1989 325i Cabrio
                tyzg

Midwest E30 Owners Gruppe Facebook

Comment

sigpic

Comment

a few fall shots here in southern New England

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Mine
                      Attached Files

Comment

Mine on stock RM012s 15x6.5 ET33/25 (8mm spacer).
                        Thinking of going 16x7 ET20 wheels or meatier tires on the current wheels.
                        Euro bumpers on the way.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Mine as of a month ago. Motivation is a funny thing, sometimes...maybe it'll be done, sometime this millennium. Sure miss driving this pile.

'91 770 code M-Tech cabrio
                          Recent cosmetic restoration - needs more reassembly parts, reassembly and lots of motivation (which is NLA, so I'm told). Will be as close to a nuts and bolts cosmetic restoration as one can get. Why not make it as nice as I can? Already blew what budget I had outlined, so fuck it...
                          GAZ gold coilovers
                          BBS RZ378 with 205/50 tires
                          NOS smoked Hellas
                          New OE euro grills and kidney
                          New OE front spoiler
                          New OE euro M-Tech bumper
                          New OE hardware
                          etc etc etc

Drove it to my storage unit, a few weeks ago, on a very cold, but dry morning. Easily the coldest I've been in a long time - windshields are for pansies

'72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

From my last top down ride of this year, November 4th. Top won't be down again until March or April now.

Comment

Vert Owners post your car

87 325iC w/ 85k miles. I am third owner. Previous owner only had for a year.
                              Recently replaced my top from Natural Tan to Navy.
                              Added a set of Navy and Natural Coco mats to tie it together.
                              Recent maintenance was fully gut interior, carpet removed in one piece and powerwashed, treated floor boards with POR15, cleaned up 30+ years of grime and reassembled with fresh hardware where needed. Repaired leaky third brake light and cleaned up tool kit. Replaced missing pliers from set.

Previously done. Lowered on Bilsteins and Eibachs. 16x8 ESMs with Conti’s all around. All other suspension components refreshed. All hoses, water pump, radiator, belts, gaskets refreshed.
                              Euro bumpers, euro front valance with fogs fitted. Euro smileys and grill. Hecklebend. Billyboat exhaust with slanted tips.
                              Restored, replaced all functioning components to the front seats. Damn those shocks are expensive. Repaired and dyed seats to original color.
                              Replaced speakers and head unit.
                              Feels like so much more.

Coming next is a brand new set of Hella Smiley’s to replace the Depo Smileys. And new headlight switch. Sitting in my garage for installation.

Anyone else represent the euro bumpers??

Last edited by AngeloF10; 02-18-2019, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X