X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAF IAT resistance values for megasquirt, and question bout fuel maps

Hi all

First question,

What are the resistance values for the IAT sensor in the maf? i would like to use this for my megasquirt setup, will get a proper GM IAT later on when i change the inlet piping but untill then id rather just use it so yeah

Also anyone got a good place for NA maps? ive had a look at some ive found online and the NA section of turbo maps but they run a bit too lean for my liking, this is my one but assume its map not fuel load on the left lol

ill chuck on a cruise area when i figure out what areas i should have.

Last edited by Gruelius; 03-02-2010, 07:24 PM.
    RIP 84 323i coupe 5spd w/ 14psi
    89' 318i

Originally posted by gruelius View Post
    also anyone got a good place for na maps?
    +1
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

I don't really have the info for the afm values but I do run MS and it is hazardous to actually use other peoples maps. You may get away with it but you run into way too many variables. I have looked at so many diff files for MS I should be cross eyed.. But the best way to deal with it is using the correct sensors and tuning to your own setup..

It really depends on where you are as far as capabilities.. You can look at others maps don't get me wrong.. But consider them guidelines and personally I would not risk trying to actually run one.. You could really screw stuff up..

Don't ask me how I learned this...:(

Just my .02
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X