Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIYAutotune.com Facebook 'like' Promo again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIYAutotune.com Facebook 'like' Promo again.

In case you didn't take advantage of it last time start clicking and passing along the details! :)

Here's the details:

Currently, our Facebook 'likes' are at 4,330.

If you share our page with your friends, heck even with your car loving enemies, and with others, and help us drive our Facebook page's 'likes' up to a total of 6000 by next Wednesday the 19th. In return we'll create a 12% off coupon available for 48 hours after that.

Wanna keep it alive? For each additional 300 likes over 6000, we'll keep the coupon active for another day.

Want a bigger deal? If you drive it up even higher by end of day Wednesday, to 7000 likes total, we'll make it a 15% coupon with the same deal as above (active for 48hours, and for each additional 300 likes we'll keep it alive for an additional 24hrs).

Restrictions:
    Max duration for the coupon to run = 7 days. I'd absolutely love you see you guys make this happen. It would help us, and it would help you.
    Coupon is not retroactive. Does not work on gift vouchers. You can use it as many times as you like while active.

Small Print
    There is no small print. ;)

Thanks in advance for your help, and we look forward to shipping all of your discounted orders!

Jerry Hoffmann, Founder/Owner
    http://www.DIYAutoTune.com
    My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
    4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

What if I can't "Like" them because I don't have a Facebook but I really do, and plan on getting a Megasquirt system in the very near future? Can I still be eligible for this coupon offering?
    85' 318i ~The Bronze Bomber (FrankenM10 with a Forced Future :wgaf:)

Comment

spend 3 seconds setting up a facebook with no photos then you can like them and get the promo. this promo was more for the people that really wanted it and couldnt afford it atm but with this little coupon changed there mind

Comment

What happened to you man. You went ghost for a while
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

i bet hes trying to catch up with all those orders for his pnpms

Comment

Originally posted by euro2fast4u View Post
            i bet hes trying to catch up with all those orders for his pnpms
            I thought he was talking about you if it was for me I have around but have been trying to play catch up as well :)

Bumping this so that anyone else needing anything from DIY will give their FB like a bump, I need to make another pnp parts order and my MS3 to start playing with ;)
            My M20 Frankenbuild(s)

Comment

A one more day bump :)
              My M20 Frankenbuild(s)

Comment

A last day bump and an update

Originally posted by Matt Cramer View Post
                We've dropped the number of "Likes" we need to reach to 5000 as well.
                My M20 Frankenbuild(s)

Comment

Working...
                X