Miller WAR/MAF w/ m30b35 and fat cam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miller WAR/MAF w/ m30b35 and fat cam?

What does it take to tune one these these beasts? I have the stock 91 octane tune loaded but I plan on going with a 272 Schrick this spring. Frankly I dont have even the slightest idea how to tune this thing.... Anyone done a cam swap? Even an m20 is cool, even though you're tiny compared to me

You got to download their software and upload some of their (presumably) 179 ECU tunes onto your chip that most resemble your motor and then tweak from there.

You are going to want to dyno tune the car to get the best result. Make sure the shop is familiar with the WAR setup. I would talk to Paul Burke (check mye28.com) about cam options. Don't be afraid to communicate with Brody or whoever at Miller if you get stuck. There is a lot of extra power that can be had without too many mods to the B35.
    Last edited by Bearmw; 02-26-2012, 08:33 AM.
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Bearmw View Post
      You got to download their software and upload some of their (presumably) 179 ECU tunes onto your chip that most resemble your motor and then tweak from there.

You are going to want to dyno tune the car to get the best result. Make sure the shop is familiar with the WAR setup. I would talk to Paul Burke (check mye28.com) about cam options. Don't be afraid to communicate with Brody or whoever at Miller if you get stuck. There is a lot of extra power that can be had without too many mods to the B35.
      Thanks for helping explain. We actually carry Paul's hardware now since he is stepping away from dealing direct with the public.

We have a few tunes for our MAF and cam combo's. If you give us a shout, we can get you a cam that will work MUCH better than the 272 you were going to go after. Here is a dyno graph of a customer who had our ported head and cam as well as the MAF on an otherwise stock M30 engine and stock exhaust.

We had another customer on the east coast up the compression and had a ported head and our (Paul's) cam and he made 214 WHP and 248 WTQ

Comment

Awesome! Brody I'll be giving you a call soon to discuss some cam options

Comment

Brody do you have any turbo numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
            Brody do you have any turbo numbers?
            We will have some before and afters of a particular cam soon, it's always just been cam first no dicking around without one first lol.

Comment

Nice.
              Which one?

Can you do the biggest one you can put in a stock b35? :)

Comment

Working...
              X