Megasquirt vs. W.A.R.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Megasquirt vs. W.A.R.

Hi everyone. I'm wondering what tuning system is easiest to implement between MS and W.A.R. They both seem pretty powerful. If I wanted to swap an M30 what would be the best way to go?

Personally... Ms hands down.

War is good, might be a bit less expensive? I'm not sure. But it's not gonna come close to what you can do with Ms, especially if you ever intend to go forced induction.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Apples to oranges.

In a nut shell.
      WAR: A little simpler for the first-time tuner and a little cheaper than MS.

MS: More comprehensive tuning capabilities and a little more spendy.
      ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Forgive my ignorance but which is easier to implement? My good buddy has a turbo fox body with megasquirt and I'm pretty sure he had to make or modify his harness to use it. With WAR don't you get to use the factory harness and just plug in a chip?

Comment

War is not easy! It sucks you cant see proper loads you cant data log you cant scale. It fucking sucks and makes no sense. There are a thousand threads of people asking this same question. Search ms vs war in google please.

Ill answer this one more time. War is bad ms is good. Get a mspnp and you just plug it in and run a vacuum line and iat and go. If you buy war you will changing to ms a month later. Trust me its not worth it.

/thread
          /retarded repost questions every week

Gah!!!

Comment

WAR-harder to use, makes car run worse
            MS-easy to tune,install,and learn. car will run great

7speedshop.com

Comment

I think you guys answered my questions, thanks a lot. As far as searching goes, I'm not new to forum use especially not car forums and I'm not the guy who posts common questions without searching first. If I can find a precise answer to my particular question I don't post. In this case I couldn't find the cheese. Thanks again

Comment

Really? Did you even google megasquirt vs war? Cause I just did and got about 8 results for it. Every other week somebody asks this same question on this forum or e30tech, Its so annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by travish325 View Post
                  Really? Did you even google megasquirt vs war? Cause I just did and got about 8 results for it. Every other week somebody asks this same question on this forum or e30tech, Its so annoying.
                  The thing I was most interested in was about the wiring. I read those threads and did not find any information I needed. Obviously you're one of the typical forum keyboard kings who just immediately hops on anyone's case that asks a question about something you've known about for a long time. Just the type of person every forum has to keep the community from being as awesome as it could be. Do me a favor and go back to whacking off to yourself in a mirror. Cheers.

Comment

Hahahahahahaha and your the type of ignorant noobs who keep forums fun for me cause you cant search and ask the exact questions everyone else does every other week.
                    Ill answer your question- if you read the miller war install manual pdf you will find the wiring. Its easy. If you look on diyautotune you will find the ms wiring. Its also easy.

Do you want me to explain the wiring and provide links as well?
                    Last edited by travish325; 02-14-2013, 08:26 PM.

Comment

/thread
                      /retarded repost questions every week
                      !
                      Every other week somebody asks this same question on this forum or e30tech, Its so annoying.
                      Hahahahahahaha and your the type of ignorant noobs who keep forums fun for me cause you cant search and ask the exact questions everyone else does every other week.
                      ^ You whine like a little girl. (No offense to the resident R3V chicks)

Originally posted by lappingluke View Post
                      Do me a favor and go back to whacking off to yourself in a mirror. Cheers.
                      ^ You'll do fine here. Welcome to R3V.
                      No E30 Club
                      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                      X