Custom Chip - Stock M50NV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Chip - Stock M50NV

My motor is bone stock, but very well taken care of. I plan on adding another intake cam to the exhaust side... but other than that not much else.

Id like to get a chip for it, but every motor is different. Anybody on here have experience with getting a custom chip burned for their 24V? Can you please talk about the gains (dyno) and price?

I also like this idea because the car is dyno-tuned so the gains are obvious.

I have dinan it works, if i had picked it would be the obvious Mark-D or go home

Comment

If I can get custom for $300 then that is WELL WORTH IT. More gains than a TRM and the same price...

Comment

Sounds like a waste of $300, you can't even feel gains from just a chip in a 4000 lbs car.

Comment

4000lbs...??? more like 3500 or 3600 tops

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
            My motor is bone stock
            If I can get custom for $300 then that is WELL WORTH IT. More gains than a TRM and the same price...
            Custom tune for a bone stock motor? I agree with your brother, waste of $300

Comment

but do you think a TRM is worth it? I like being able to tune a car on the gas I always use and a tune being developed for my motor.

A TRM chip is $250 plus $100 if you dont have stock cams...

Comment

but do you think a TRM is worth it? I like being able to tune a car on the gas I always use and a tune being developed for my motor.

A TRM chip is $250 plus $100 if you dont have stock cams...
                TRM is for modified cars. Either stay stock or do Mark D imo. I think you'd be better of replacing that busted radiator though

Comment

This is just for future planning really - not planning on doing this mod this season

Comment

This is just for future planning really - not planning on doing this mod this season
                    Ah i c, well id go with what 10toes said
                    Last edited by EN318isPDX; 07-09-2013, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X